Prep 6 mins
Cook 40 mins
The easiest pineapple cake you'll ever make. Turns an inexpensive cake mix into a very moist treat.
- 1 yellow cake mix (inexpensive)
- water, per cake mix directions, minus 1/3 cup
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened, per cake mix directions
- 3 eggs, per cake mix directions
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- # Follow direction on cake mix package with one exception-- decrease water by 1/3 cup.
- Fold in crushed pineapple, including juice.
- Bake according to cake mix directions.
- Sprinkle 10X sugar on top or chocolate frosting.
All I can say, is "easy and yummers"!! Colleen is right, very moist cake! Made this the other night, and everyone loved it. Dolluped whipped cream on the servings, wonderful!
I think this is easy. I do not bake but I had to try this and it turned out wonderful. This is a keeper for us. I made Cream Chesse Icing to go with it. Thank You for a good good mosit cake.
This was the easiest cake I ever made. It was really light tasting, my family loved it! I put cream cheese frosting on it instead of chocolate and it was really good.