Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
have not tried this yet..sounds good
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup coconut
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- Grease a 13x9 pan.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice --
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.set aside.
- In large bowl, beat the butter with electric mixer on high speed 30 seconds.
- Add granulated sugar, beat till fluffy.add eggs, beat till smooth.
- add drained pineapple and mix well.
- Add flour mixture and reserved pineapple juice, alternately, beating at low speed, just till combined.
- Spread batter in prepared pan, combine brown sugar, pecans, coconut and sprinkle over batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350* oven about 35 minutes. or till toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.