Prep 96 hrs
Cook 0 mins
- 750 ml bottle cachaca
- 1 whole pineapple, peeled and sliced
- 56.69 g pineapple-infused cachaca
- 1 lime, cut in small chunks
- 29.58 ml pineapple, freshly crushed
- 14.79 ml sugar
- ice, Crushed
- To make the pineapple infused cachaca place the pineapple slices in a large container, pour the cachaca over the pineapple slices, close tightly and let it rest in a dark cool place for a few days – but no longer than a week.
- Use a muddler to crush and mix the limes and sugar in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the cachaca, crushed pineapple and ice, mix well and serve immediately.