Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 can pineapple, Crushed
- 1 packet poundcake mix
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 packet instant butterscotch pudding mix
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Grease and flour 13x9 inch pan
- Drain pineapple, reserve syrup.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups pineapple with butterscotch chips.
- Combine pound cake and pudding mix.
- Mix pound cake as package directs, using reserved syrup for all or part of the liquid.
- Stir in remaining pineapple.
- Pour into greased and floured 13x9 inch pan.
- Top with pineapple-chip mixture and bake in 325 degree oven for 55 to 65 minutes.
This cake is awesome! I lost the recipe a long time ago, Im glad I found it here.Thanks!
I LOVE how easy this is. Nothing beats a 5 ingredient cake, that's including the eggs that the cake calls for on the back of the box . Everyone enjoyed this cake. It even works with pineapple chunks, if you find yourself out of crushed.