Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 canned pineapple slices, well drained
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Set oven at broil.
- Shape maet into 4 thin patties; sprinkle with salt.
- Place pineapple slice on each of 2 patties.
- top with remaining patties and press edges together to seal.
- Place patties on rack in broiler pan.
- Broil with tops 4 inches from heat until brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Mix brown sugar, ketchup and mustard.
- Turn patties; spoon brown sugar mixture on patties and broil until of desired doneness, 3-5 minutes.