1/4 Photos of Pineapple Burgers
weekend cooker's Note:
a hawaiian tasting hamburger, it came out of a cancer charity cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide meat into 4 equal patties.
- 2Drain pineapple.
- 3Put 1-1/2 slices on each of two patties.
- 4Put remaining patties on top of pineapple-meat patties and seal edges (You now have two meat patties with pineapples inside).
- 5Broil patties to desired doneness.
- 6SAUCE: Put ketchup, brown sugar,and mustard into saucepan, heat over low heat until bubbly,stirring so sugar does not stick.
- 7Remove burgers when done, and pour sauce over burgers.
- 8Serve with dinner roll, or rice.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 869.3
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 80.4 mg
- Sodium 4661.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 106.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.9 g
- Sugars 75.6 g
- Protein 38.4 g