Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A really moist pineapple bundt cake. Ingredients are: a pineapple cake mix, instant coconut cream pudding mix, boxed pineapple gelatin, eggs, vegetable oil, and water. Great for serving cake at a Brunch, Pot Luck, Picnic or anytime.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients.
- Beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch bundt pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center of cake, comes out clean.
- Cool for 20 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serves 12-15 people.
- Note: Instant pudding mix used in this recipe should be: 1-(3.4 ounce) box.
- Also, if you can't find boxed pineapple flavored cake mix, use a boxed yellow cake mix, (I used Pillsbury Moist Yellow Cake Mix) and instead of the water, I used Dole Pineapple Juice (Not From Concentrate). This came in a 6 pack of (6-ounce) cans each. And with some of the remaining leftover pineapple juice, I used it to mix with confectioners' sugar, to glaze the cake after it cooled somewhat.
- One other thing I wanted to mention, the other day I made this cake, but using a yellow cake mix, instant coconut cream pudding, 4 eggs, the boxed pineapple gelatin, and added 8 ounces of pineapple juice, but for some reason I forgot to add the 1/3 cup of vegetable oil. But low and behold, the cake still turned out great. It may not have rised as much, but the cake was still quite moist and tasted great!
Love it! This cake has a wonderful tropical flavor. Very easy to make and is good enough not to need icing. I could not find coconut cream pudding mix so I used banana instead but it still tastes just like pineapple. I will be making this one again. Thank you!
Very tasty! My husband and I both love the flavor!
This cake was wonderful. I knew when I was mixing it together it would be; it smelled heavenly then. Delicious taste; thanks for posting.