Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
An extremely delicious Pillsbury bakeoff recipe. This is a good recipe for mailing. They are moist and...did I say delicious?
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (well drained)
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine everything except pineapple, chocolate and nuts. Put half of the dough in a small bowl. To one half, add the pineapple and mix well. To the other half, add the chocolate and walnuts, and mix well.
- Spread chocolate mixture in bottom of greased 13x9 pan. Spread pineapple mixture over the chocolate layer. Use a butter knife to cut through the layers and marbelize.
- Bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes. Cool; cut into bars.
This was absolutely delicious!!! I also was not able to get the marble effect but I didn't mind because the recipe was amazing. I actually used chopped pineapple rather than crushed and I came out very well. Thank you for a wonderful recipe!!
These were great. I wasn't able to get the marble effect, because the chocolate/walnut part was to thick. But the brownies were still flavorful, the bottom chocolate/walnut part was chewy and crunchy. The pineapple part was moist.The two together balanced the taste and flavor of the brownie. Thank You. Made for ZWT7~Emerald City Shakers.
The flavor of these was geat. The pineapple layer was very moist, but I found the chocolate part to be a bit dry. I also had trouble swirling the two flavors together, I might try to do a quick, gentle swirl before pouring them into the baking pan. Made for ZWT 7.