- 1⁄2 cup self-raising flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 2 cups rice bubbles
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Coat a 20cmx 30cm slice tin with cooking spray.
- Sift the flour and spice into a large bowl.
- Stir in the rice bubbles and the splenda.
- Stir in the combined pineapple, egg and juice.
- Mix well.
- Transfer to the prepared baking tray and bake in the oven for 12-15 mins or until cooked and golden.
- Cut into 12 pieces and allow to cool in the tin.