1/3 Photos of Pineapple Bread Pudding
I came up with this to satisfy my daughter Nomi's pineapple sweet tooth, and also to get rid of some stale bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 and grease a 2-quart soufflé dish.
- 2In a large bowl, combine bread and pineapple and place in soufflé dish.
- 3Using the same bowl, mix together brown sugar, eggs, lemon juice, nutmeg and butter, and pour over bread mixture.
- 4Bake until puffed and golden, about 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.4
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 128.6 mg
- Sodium 176.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 34.9 g
- Protein 6.0 g