Recipe by AngelaSept
Put ingredients in the bread machine and forget about it till it's done!
Top Review by ChamoritaMomma
I made this recipe for PAC Fall 2008. I followed the recipe to the T and the results were not a very high and fluffy bread; but a denser bread. I picked this recipe because I love pineapples, but I didn't taste the pineapple at all; seemed to have a doughy taste, but not bad at all. I'm not sure if adding the pineapples later in the cycle would make a difference. Thanks for sharing though.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Fat Free
- 1 teaspoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Fat Free
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- In the bread baking pan container, combine undrained pineapple, water, margarine, salt. Add flour and Splenda. Make indentation on the top of dry ingredients and pour in yearst. Follow bread machine instructions for 1 1/2 pound loaf. Add pecans, when "add ingredients" beeps. Continue following machine instructions. When done, remove the loaf and place on the wire rack to cool. Cut into 12 slices. Enjoy!