Recipe by theres no i in brit
A wonderful treat for an after-dinner warm, sweet dessert, a scrumptious sidedish, or an afternoon snack! This Pineapple & Bread Casserole is served warm and is good for anyone with that natural sweet tooth.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 8 eggs
- 2 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 10 slices day-old white bread
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in pineapple and lemon juice.
- Fold in the bread cubes.
- Pour into a greased 13x9x2 casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 35–40 minutes or until set.