- 1 cup warm pineapple juice (70 to 80)
- 2 tablespoons water (70 to 80)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped candied pineapple (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- Just before final kneading (your machine may audibly signal this), add the pineapple if desired.