I'm from Kansas City so BBQ is in my blood..need I say more
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash chicken pieces and pat dry; sprinkle with salt.
- 2and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-.
- 3high heat. Add chicken pieces and cook, turning to
- 4brown on all sides. Arrange the browned chicken inches.
- 5a greased 9x13 baking dish . Combine pineapple and
- 6bbq sauce in a bowl. Combine flour and water in a cup.
- 7and stir to form a smooth paste. Stir into bbq sauce
- 8mixture until thickened. Baste chicken pieces with bbq.
- 9sauce and cook at 325 for 1 1/2 hours. Basting with
- 10sauce occasionally.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple BBQ Chicken Quarters
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.2
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 138.6 mg
- Sodium 787.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 31.9 g