Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
I'm from Kansas City so BBQ is in my blood..need I say more
- 4 -6 chicken leg quarters
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 10 ounces crushed pineapple
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (I used KC Masterpiece)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cold water
- Wash chicken pieces and pat dry; sprinkle with salt.
- and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-.
- high heat. Add chicken pieces and cook, turning to
- brown on all sides. Arrange the browned chicken inches.
- a greased 9x13 baking dish . Combine pineapple and
- bbq sauce in a bowl. Combine flour and water in a cup.
- and stir to form a smooth paste. Stir into bbq sauce
- mixture until thickened. Baste chicken pieces with bbq.
- sauce and cook at 325 for 1 1/2 hours. Basting with
- sauce occasionally.
Followed this recipe almost exact and it came out really good! It was an easy dinner to prepare, but it tasted like a fancy sauce! Husband said