Recipe by Smilynn
Love this recipe because it's so easy and feeds a crowd. Is also a good leftover.
Top Review by djrstat
Fantastic, so glad I tried it. I used a 3 lb butt, and for my BBQ sauce I choose Sweet Baby Ray's- sweet&spicy. Made enough for 6-7 sandwiches. Saving some leftovers to try on a pizza.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butt in crock pot and top with pineapple and juice.
- Cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours.
- Drain off excess liquid.
- Return butt to crock pot and add bottle of BBQ sauce.
- Stir (meat will be very tender) to mix BBQ sauce.
- Turn off crock pot or leave on low.
- Serve meat on buns.