Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Love this recipe because it's so easy and feeds a crowd. Is also a good leftover.
- Place butt in crock pot and top with pineapple and juice.
- Cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours.
- Drain off excess liquid.
- Return butt to crock pot and add bottle of BBQ sauce.
- Stir (meat will be very tender) to mix BBQ sauce.
- Turn off crock pot or leave on low.
- Serve meat on buns.
Fantastic, so glad I tried it. I used a 3 lb butt, and for my BBQ sauce I choose Sweet Baby Ray's- sweet&spicy. Made enough for 6-7 sandwiches. Saving some leftovers to try on a pizza.
I was looking for something to make with pineapple in it since we bought a bunch on sale. This was super easy to make and my husband couldn't stop Raving about it . I used a sweet BBQ sauce but I think next time we're going to heat things up a bit and go with a spicy sauce. Will definitely be making again :)