Recipe by JoyfulCook
A light, tangy, fluffy dessert, easy to make and ideal for diabetics and diets.
Top Review by **Jubes**
Very easy to make and enjoyed by all my family. Very light and fluffy. I think a little difficult to serve neatly....so maybe next time will make individual serves in small glass bowls. Would be lovely served in a stemmed glass for company. Reviewed for Aus/NZ Forum Recipe Swap April 2011. Photo also to be posted
- 1 lemon jelly, for diabetics
- 1 (8 ounce) can evaporated low-fat milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 kiwi fruits
- chocolate, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve jelly in HALF required boiling water, leave to cool.
- Add the can of pineapple and all the juice.
- Whip up the milk, as much as you can (best if it has been in the fridge first).
- Fold into the jelly until the milk changes colour.
- Put into the fridge to set.
- It’s almost like a soufflé, light and tangy. Decorate with fresh fruit or grate some diabetic chocolate over the top.