Prep 3 mins
Cook 20 mins
My dil says this is such a simple recipe, and so delicious. It gets requested at her church potlucks all the time. You just dump it together: what could be easier? But don't tell anyone, and they'll think you slaved over a hot stove for several hours!Prep time is a guess as I've never actually timed it.
- 75 count bag frozen meatballs
- 453.59 g jar apricot preserves
- 566.99 g candrained pineapple chunks (less if desired)
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 2 (907.18 g) bottle barbecue sauce (Jack Daniels)
- Mix all together leaving meatballs frozen.
- cook slowly over low heat til meatballs thaw, and heat through.
- Serve Hot.
Better than my best meatball recipe! I did make my own meatballs, but the sauce was out of this world! Thanks a bunch.
What could be easier; this is really tasty too. I had a jar of apricot and pineapple preserves so left out the chunk...served over pasta. ThX for posting. Made for CameraLess Chefs.
This is actually my go to meatball recipe. People love it too. I have been using it for years and can't believe I forgot to review it...I use sweet baby rays bbq sauce. the meatballs always seem to disappear :)