Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick & easy to prepare.
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple
- 1 small firm banana, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberries or 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope instant maple and brown sugar oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons butter, melted
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine the pineapple, banana and raspberries. Transfer to a lightly greased 2-cup baking dish. In a small bowl, combine oatmeal and chocolate chips. Sprinkle over fruit; drizzle with butter. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with ice cream if desired.