Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and easy sorbet to serve after any meal with a bit of kick to it: Mexican, Indian, Thai, etc. You'll need a good blender or Vitamix. We use our Waring Beehive-style blender.
- 24 ounces frozen pineapple chunks (one bag of Trader Joe's frozen pineapple)
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk, beverage (Trader Joe's)
- Place liquids in bottom of blender and slowly add the frozen pineapple and banana, stopping to stir as needed.
- Add lemon zest, stir and freeze, stirring occasionally.
- This softens easily in the microwave on "soften" setting.