Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious glass of tropical sunshine! The oats and flax seed add a nice thickness as well as added nutrition. Oats have a higher level of soluble fiber than other grains. Some other benefits of adding oats to your smoothie is the fact that they lower cholesterol, and are soothing to the digestive process. I like to blend the oats and flax in my liquid first, just to make sure they are pureed well. Then add your fruit!
- 1 banana, ripe
- 118.29 ml pineapple chunk, frozen
- 118.29 ml almond milk, unsweetened
- 59.14 ml old fashioned oats
- 9.85 ml flax seeds
- 9.85 ml agave nectar
- Blend oats, flax seeds, almond milk and agave for a two to three minutes on high, just to really blend the oats and the seeds.
- Add fruit and blend until smooth.