- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup chopped nuts or 1 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups mashed bananas (about 5 medium)
- 1 1⁄4 cups crushed undrained pineapple
- 1 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, nuts, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In separate bowl, beat eggs; stir in bananas, pineapple and oil until blended, Add all at once to dry ingredients; stir just until moistened.
- Spoon into large greased muffin cups filling two-thirds full.
- Bake at 375 F (180 C) over for 20-30 minutes or until tops are firm to the touch.