Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
My sister used to make this all the time. If you like banana and pineapple this is an easy and very tasty dessert.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 sliced bananas
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 500 ml whipping cream
- Mix together the butter and the graham crumbs, pack down in a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 375 for e minutes.
- Cool Mix together 1 cup of butter, icing sugar, and eggs to make the second layer.
- Beat 5 minutes and pour over cooled crust.
- Spread evenly.
- Whip cream as you normally would (add vanilla and sugar) and set aside.
- Slice the bananas and arrange on the second layer.
- Pour drained pineapple on and spread evenly.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Refridgerate for at least 2 hours.
This is a great dessert. Fairly simple to make. It is cool and refreshing for summer. I did change the butter to light margarine and used fat free whipped topping for a lighter version.