Recipe by LeeAnn
My sister used to make this all the time. If you like banana and pineapple this is an easy and very tasty dessert.
Top Review by dj2 JOHNS
This is a great dessert. Fairly simple to make. It is cool and refreshing for summer. I did change the butter to light margarine and used fat free whipped topping for a lighter version.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 sliced bananas
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 500 ml whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the butter and the graham crumbs, pack down in a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 375 for e minutes.
- Cool Mix together 1 cup of butter, icing sugar, and eggs to make the second layer.
- Beat 5 minutes and pour over cooled crust.
- Spread evenly.
- Whip cream as you normally would (add vanilla and sugar) and set aside.
- Slice the bananas and arrange on the second layer.
- Pour drained pineapple on and spread evenly.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Refridgerate for at least 2 hours.