Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange quail, breast side down, in 10 inch square baking dish or 3-quart casserole; set aside.
- In small bowl, blend pineapple juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, rosemary and cornstarch.
- Pour juice mixture over quail.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Turn quail breast side up; arrange pineapple and lemon slices over quail.
- Baste with sauce.
- Bake until quail are tender and juices run clear, 15-30 minutes longer.
- Arrange quail and pineapple slices on platter.
- Strain sauce if desired; salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over quail.