Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great, delicious recipe.
Make and share this Pineapple Baked Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In ungreased 9-inch square pan, place chicken, skin side up (I used boneless, skinless chicken breasts).
- Brush with butter.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- Prepare glaze.
- Pour over chicken breasts.
- Return to oven and continue baking 30 to 40 minutes, basting occasionally until deep golden brown and tender.