Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great, delicious recipe.
Make and share this Pineapple Baked Chicken Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In ungreased 9-inch square pan, place chicken, skin side up (I used boneless, skinless chicken breasts).
- Brush with butter.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- Prepare glaze.
- Pour over chicken breasts.
- Return to oven and continue baking 30 to 40 minutes, basting occasionally until deep golden brown and tender.
Very tasty. I made it with boneless skinless breasts.
This was such an easy recipe and it tasted fabulous! I made it with boneless/skinless chicken breasts, no soy sauce, used only 2/3 cup brown sugar and also used a spicy brown mustard, and I will be making it again for sure soon. Thanks!