- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (or boneless, skinless thighs)
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange chicken in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Mix together pineapple, brown sugar, lime juice, mustard and soy sauce. Pour evenly over chicken.
- Cover and bake for 45 to 55 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is done.