Prep 30 mins
Cook 9 hrs
In 'More Make It Fast, Cook It Slow' by Stephanie O'Dea
- 2 lbs kielbasa, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 tart apple, peeled and shredded
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup molasses
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese, for garnish
- Use a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Put the sliced kielbasa into the slow cooker.
- Top with the onion and all the beans.
- Add the pineapple chunks and shredded apple.
- Stir in the ketchup and molasses.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8-9 hours.
- Serve with shredded cheddar cheese, if desired.