Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Eating pizza is fun, but making it with your favorite ingredients is even better—especially when you can do it in 30 minutes or less!
- 1 prebaked italian bread pizza crust (10 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mixed nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) packagesliced Canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- Place the crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Top with sauce, pineapple, nuts, bacon and cheese. Bake at 450° for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges. Serve immediately.