Recipe by evelyn/athens
From Gourmet magazine. Great accompaniment to grilled meats.
Top Review by ColCadsMom
I made this tonight to go with chicken breasts that I made on the grill. It was a nice change of pace. It was fresh and tasty. My only change was to use chipotle chilies in place of jalapenos. Thanks for posting a lovely salsa. Made for ZWT3.
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cut in 1/4 inch dice
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 firm-ripe california avocado, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet onion 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh jalapeno chile, including seeds
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil