Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This surprising dish is a fantastic accompaniment for ham. Pineapple chunks can be used instead of tidbits for a chunkier effect. (1 sleeve of Ritz is 35-40 crackers)
- 2 (1133.98 g) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 88.74 ml flour
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 sleeve Ritz cracker, crushed
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the first four ingredients in a 9x9 dish.
- Combine the melted butter and the crushed crackers.
- Spread cracker mixture evenly over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.