Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is courtesy of Linda Fulkerson, from Elizabethtown, KY; Back Home Restaurant
Make and share this Pineapple Au Gratin recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl, combine flour and sugar.
- Drain the pineapple, reserving 1 1/2 cups of juice.
- Add juice to flour mixture; mix well.
- Stir in the pineapple and cheese.
- Pour into a greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and stir; bake 10 minutes longer.
- Combine melted butter and cracker crumbs; sprinkle over the pineapple mixture.
- Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes or until tests clean.