1 hr 5 mins
This recipe is courtesy of Linda Fulkerson, from Elizabethtown, KY; Back Home Restaurant
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine flour and sugar.
- 2Drain the pineapple, reserving 1 1/2 cups of juice.
- 3Add juice to flour mixture; mix well.
- 4Stir in the pineapple and cheese.
- 5Pour into a greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 6Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 7Uncover and stir; bake 10 minutes longer.
- 8Combine melted butter and cracker crumbs; sprinkle over the pineapple mixture.
- 9Return to the oven for 10-15 minutes or until tests clean.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Au Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.9
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.6 mg
- Sodium 899.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 41.8 g
- Protein 8.6 g