Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
We love this simple salsa with pork chops and ham. I might try it with chicken next. From Bon Appetit.
- 1 cup pineapple, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup apricot-pineapple preserves
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons jalapenos, minced
- Toss all ingredients in small bowl to blend.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.).
This was nice and refreshing. It was a little thick for a salsa, I think next time I will try and add some actual apricots, I think it will enhance the flavor and the thickness. Made for ZWT4