Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a book called Green Tea
Make and share this Pineapple Apricot Green Tea Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup chilled green tea
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 cups chopped pineapple (fresh or canned)
- 1 cup apricot, peeled and quartered
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- 4 ice cubes
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender, adding the ice cubes last.
- Blend for 2 to 3 minutes at medium speed, or until the ice is completely crushed and incorporated. Pour into glasses and serve.