Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very moist muffin and great for breakfast or snack. Super easy and quick to make.
Make and share this Pineapple-Applesauce-Pumpkin Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine first 8 ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine oil, applesauce, pineapple, eggs, and pumpkin.
- Add to dry ingredients and stir just to combine.
- Spoon a rounded tablespoon into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 12 - 14 minutes.