Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are so light and fluffy. Top with fat free Cool Whip (or regular Cool Whip) and enjoy!
- 16 ounces crushed pineapple, not drained
- 18 1⁄4 ounces angel food cake mix
- Mix pineapple and angel food cake mix in a large bowl.
- Fill a 24 cupcake tins with liners and fill each tin approximately halfway.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 12-15 minutes.
My God....how simple can it get. Great treat.
Yum! These were good enough to take to a family gathering and liked by my nieces and nephew. I couldn't resist making flour frosting to top these. Thank you!
So easy and tasty! Used a a 20 oz can of crushed pineapple. Had to keep stirring the batter down because it kept fluffing up. I would try freezing them but I have a feeling they are all going to go quickly at work tomorrow!