Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are so light and fluffy. Top with fat free Cool Whip (or regular Cool Whip) and enjoy!
Make and share this Pineapple Angel Food Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces crushed pineapple, not drained
- 18 1⁄4 ounces angel food cake mix
- Mix pineapple and angel food cake mix in a large bowl.
- Fill a 24 cupcake tins with liners and fill each tin approximately halfway.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 12-15 minutes.
My God....how simple can it get. Great treat.
Yum! These were good enough to take to a family gathering and liked by my nieces and nephew. I couldn't resist making flour frosting to top these. Thank you!
So easy and tasty! Used a a 20 oz can of crushed pineapple. Had to keep stirring the batter down because it kept fluffing up. I would try freezing them but I have a feeling they are all going to go quickly at work tomorrow!