Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came from the label on a can of Dulaney sweet potatoes in the late 1960's.
- 3 cups canned sweet potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple rings, reserve liquid
- 4 tablespoons butter, sliced
- Place pineapple slices in bottom of a buttered baking dish.
- Top pineapple slices with whole or halved sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and dot with butter.
- Pour 1/2 cup reserved pineapple liquid over the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees (Fahrenheit) for 15-20 minutes, or broil 5-10 minutes until delicate brown.
- Baste to glaze evenly.