Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I make this for christmas eve dinner, it turned out perfect. I used basmati rice. Points 3.
Make and share this Pineapple and Shiitake Mushroom Stir-Fry recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the rice according to package instructions.
- When the rice is almost done cooking, sauté the red pepper and shiitake mushrooms in the canola oil for 3 minutes.
- Add the green onion and pineapple.
- Continue to sauté for 1 more minute.
- Using a fork, add the rice to the vegetables in the pan.
- Cook, breaking up the rice by stirring it, until it is well combined.
- Serve immediately.
- *If desired, you can enhance the flavor of the pineapple by "caramelizing."
- In a nonstick pan over high heat, stir well-drained pineapple until it is slightly golden (about 5 to 10 minutes).