Pineapple and Sesame Tofu
- In a large bowl mix the soy, sesame seeds honey and sesame oil. Toss the tofu and leave to marinate for as long as desired.
- As a general rule new tofu eaters a minimum of 30 minutes up to overnight, for those used to tofu 10 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp of the veg oil and when hot add the drained tofu. Stir fry for 5 minutes until crispy on the outside, remove and keep warm.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir fry for two minutes. Return the tofu to the pan along with any leftover marinade and heat for 1 minute.
- Serve with rice or noodles.