Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very refreshing - I love raspberries!!
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 lipton round family-size tea bag
- 2 cups cut-up fresh pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1 cup vanilla frozen yogurt or 1 cup ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup ice cube
- In teapot, pour boiling water over tea bag; cover and brew 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and cool.
- In blender, combine tea, pineapple, raspberries, yogurt and sugar.
- Add ice cubes, one at a time, and process until blended.
I used decaf ginger tea, regular yogurt ans skipped the sugar!Made this for bereakfast and din`t want the extra calories. I havled the recipe making one tall glass.