From the Deen Bros Y'all Come and Eat Cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, unsalted, melted (plus additional for coating dish)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 6 tablespoons flour (all purpose)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, sharp, shredded (2 cups)
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained (reserve 6 tablespoons juice)
- 20 ounces canned peach halves, in light syrup, drained and finely chopped
- 1 cup butter-flavored cracker crumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter a 2 quart casserole dish.
- 3In a large bowl, stir together the sugar and flour.
- 4Gradually stir in the cheese.
- 5Add the pineapple chunks and peaches, stir until well combined.
- 6Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole.
- 7In a medium bowl stir together the 1/2 cup melted butter, reserved pineapple juice, and the cracker crumbs, stirring with a rubber scraper until evenly blended.
- 8Spread crumb mixture on top of pineapple mixture.
- 9Bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
- 10Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple and Peach Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.1
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 60.2 mg
- Sodium 343.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 9.0 g