Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this up myself to add fruit to my husband's diet. He is diabetic and this satisfy's his cravings for something sweet. Even non-diabetics enjoy this. It is quick and you can add drained cherries for more flavor or color!
- 1 can pineapple chunk, in own juice,drained
- 1 can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite, thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pudding mix (vanilla and banana cream are the best)
- Mix pudding mix and cool whip together well, fold in drained fruit.
- Chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Great for diabetics!
This is really good! I will be making is again and again. It's good for diabetcs and great after a heavy meal. I added a couple of babanas to it. Thank you Rose 4
This is a fabulous desert, just perfect for after any meal. I will make it often
This was tasty and easy to make. I have made it as written and also switched out the pudding mix for some strawberry jello mix I had on hand. Though I only sprinkle part of the package in, I find the whole package makes it too sweet.