Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
easy and GOOD
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup cold butter
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1⁄4 cup chopped candied pineapple
- preheat oven to 325.
- combine flour and sugar.
- cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs and starts to cling.
- stir in nuts and pineapple.
- form into ball, knead until smooth.
- on a lightly floured surface roll dough 1/4 inch thick.
- using a 2 inch cookie cutter cut into shapes.
- reroll scrapes only twice.
- place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- bake 15-20 minutes.
- transfer to wire rack.
These cookies were excellent! Very easy to make and they were SO good. I used a square cookie cutter and they baked perfectly. Thanks Corie!