Recipe by Evie*
Yet another quick party food that looks and tastes great.
Top Review by Mimi Bobeck
OMG! You have to try this! It was so simple to make but it tastes and looks like something you'd get as an appetizer at a very, very expensive restaurant. If you are making it for friends, you can make them think that it was this impossible, complicated recipe. They will think you are a master chef!
- 3⁄4 cup macadamia nuts
- 250 g camembert cheese or 250 g brie cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup finely-chopped dried pineapple
- 1⁄4 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint or 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 pinch curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop nuts roughly and set 3 tablespoons aside for topping.
- Using a sharp knife, cut a thin top off the cheese and discard the rind.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out the cheese and place in small bowl.
- Mix in the nuts, pineapple, cream cheese, herbs and curry powder.
- Stir until mixture is soft and creamy.
- Spoon the mixture into empty cheese shell.
- Sprinkle the reserved nuts on top.
- Serve at room temperature with crackers.