Prep 24 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Made for ZWT5 I didn't know the size of jello or the can of crushed pineapple. The original states "1 tin". The site made me put something.....
- 1 (3 ounce) packet pineapple Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 pint cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained and juice preserved
- Mix jello with boiling water and preserved juice.
- Put in fridge to set.
- Whip cream and mix in crushed pineapple. Fold.
- When jello has almost set, beat it with an egg beater, folding jello into cream.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with ice cream.
We really enjoyed this - very tasty. I couldn't find sugar-free pineapple jello, so I subbed sugar-free lime jello. Refreshing after a meal! We ate it as is, without the ice cream. Will try it over ice cream next time! Made for gnome tag!
I also could never keep track of the exact quantities for this simple and excellent recipe. So glad you put them in print so now there is no excuse.