Recipe by DailyInspiration
I have made this cole slaw many times and everyone loves it.
Top Review by Annacia
So very happy that I made this. It's delicious! I did need to sub flame raisins for the dried cranberries as I didn't have any. I know that I would have loved the tartness of the cranberries but I only have fresh stashed in the freezer and I didn't want the color to bleed through the salad before dinner tonight. The pineapple was a touch of brilliance. I used a slaw mix with carrots and a bit of red cabbage so it's colorful as well as yummy. I'd be adding this to my Fav's of 2014 cookbook if I still could.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Coleslaw, cabbage mix (your choice if you want plain or mixed with carrots)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped (your preference)
- 1 cup craisins (dried cranberries)
- 1 cup unsweetened crushed pineapple in juice (or tidbits)
- mayonnaise, to your desired consistency