- 1 whole wheat English muffin (wholemeal specified)
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste (no added salt or tomato sauce salt-reduced)
- 2 pineapple (slices drained and patted dry)
- 1 slice cheddar cheese (30% fat-reduced cut into strips)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill/broiler to medium and put the muffin halves cut side down on grill tray and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly toasted and then remove from grill and turn over muffin halves and then spread with the tomato sauce.
- Top muffin halves with pineapple slice and cheese and then return to grill/broiler and cook for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese has melted and serve.