Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A low fat version of a classic Chineese dish.
Make and share this Pineapple and Black Bean Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Spray large skillet with Pam, heat skillet, add olive oil.
- Add scallions, ginger and garlic to hot skillet,cook 3 minutes.
- Add chicken cook till brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add pinapple, with juice and black bean sauce, let come to a boil, turn heat low and let simmer for 30 mins, or until chicken is cooked.
- Divide rice into 4 bowls, a half cup each.
- Spoon mixture over rice.
- garnish with green onions.