- Pam cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 scallions, chopped
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, minced
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 20 ounces canned pineapple
- 1⁄4 cup black bean sauce
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray large skillet with Pam, heat skillet, add olive oil.
- Add scallions, ginger and garlic to hot skillet,cook 3 minutes.
- Add chicken cook till brown, about 5 minutes.
- Add pinapple, with juice and black bean sauce, let come to a boil, turn heat low and let simmer for 30 mins, or until chicken is cooked.
- Divide rice into 4 bowls, a half cup each.
- Spoon mixture over rice.
- garnish with green onions.