Chef #1162496's Note:
A low fat version of a classic Chineese dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray large skillet with Pam, heat skillet, add olive oil.
- 2Add scallions, ginger and garlic to hot skillet,cook 3 minutes.
- 3Add chicken cook till brown, about 5 minutes.
- 4Add pinapple, with juice and black bean sauce, let come to a boil, turn heat low and let simmer for 30 mins, or until chicken is cooked.
- 5Divide rice into 4 bowls, a half cup each.
- 6Spoon mixture over rice.
- 7garnish with green onions.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple and Black Bean Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (422 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.5
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 86.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black bean sauce