This is adapted from the Company's Coming Appetizers cookbook. These are a great addition to any appetizer tray. They are easily recognized and readily welcomed!
- Fry bacon until clear and still soft. Do not cook completely or it won't roll when cool.
- Depending on the length of bacon slices, cut crosswise into 2 or 3 pieces.
- Wrap bacon around pineapple, securing with a toothpick.
- Place in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for about 15 minutes or until bacon is cooked.
- May also be broiled.
- Variation: Use dates instead of pineapple.