1/1 Photo of Pineapple and Bacon
This is adapted from the Company's Coming Appetizers cookbook. These are a great addition to any appetizer tray. They are easily recognized and readily welcomed!
My Private Note
- 1Fry bacon until clear and still soft. Do not cook completely or it won't roll when cool.
- 2Depending on the length of bacon slices, cut crosswise into 2 or 3 pieces.
- 3Wrap bacon around pineapple, securing with a toothpick.
- 4Place in a shallow baking pan.
- 5Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for about 15 minutes or until bacon is cooked.
- 6May also be broiled.
- 7Variation: Use dates instead of pineapple.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple and Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (5 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.2
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 125.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: