Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Simple to prepare and delicious to eat.Perfect!
Make and share this Pineapple Almond Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350^F.
- Butter and flour 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, ginger, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a larger bowl, combine the eggs, sugar and 1/4 cup butter until fluffy.
- Mix in 1/2 cup of the almonds and the pineapple with syrup.
- Gradually add the flour mixture and transfer to the baking pan.
- Bake until a tester comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
- Cool on a rack about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar and remaining 1/4 c butter until blended.
- Spread over warm cake and sprinkle with remaining almonds.