Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great refreshing spritzer type drink that I stumbled upon, from a Smoothies & Summer Drinks book. It is very easy to make and always impresses guests!
- 3 cups fresh pineapple chunks, 1-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced of fresh mint
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 cups club soda, well chilled
- 6 mint sprigs
- Place pineapple, lime juice, mint, and sugar in blender. Blend on HIGH until mixture is frothy, about 30sec. to 1min.
- Pour into a tall pitcher. Add club soda and stir once or twice to mix. Immediately pour into sugar-dipped, ice-filled glasses. Garnish each serving with a mint sprig.
Very refreshing! I cut the sugar in half and it was still plenty sweet for us.
oh wow, perfect on a very hot day
This is delicious! I froze some pineapple juice and partially froze pineapple chunks. Threw all in a blender and added rum. I agree... you have a pineapple mojito here ;) YUMO. Thanks for sharing... (Made for Bevy Tag 4/08) Cheers ~V